Having a baby is certainly a desire of many married couples. Various steps were tried to make it happen. Many people believe that yoga can be one step to support pregnancy. How to get pregnant quickly with yoga? Consider the 9 yoga movements to get pregnant quickly next!
How to Get Pregnant Fast with Yoga
Yoga is not directly related to fertility. Even so, some research shows that yoga can provide some benefits for those who are trying to get pregnant.
In general, exercise is very good for those of you who want to prepare for pregnancy. Yoga can reduce stress and make you more relaxed. Exercise, in general, can also help you to reduce the risk of gestational diabetes and other pregnancy complications.
The benefits of yoga for fertility trigger the emergence of “fertility yoga” as a step of how to get pregnant quickly with yoga. This yoga can support pregnancy yoga programs that can be undertaken by couples who want to have children soon.
Yoga Movement To Get Pregnant Fast
Yoga is a low impact sport that is safe to do by anyone, as long as it’s done correctly and not excessive. How to get pregnant quickly with yoga can be realized with 9 yoga movements to get pregnant quickly the following!
1. Bee Breath Pose (Bhramari Pranayama)
The first yoga movement to get pregnant quickly is the Bee Breath movement. This pose is believed to help relieve stress. Studies show that psychological stress is one of the factors that can significantly cause infertility.
The Bee Breath yoga movement can help calm the body, relieve stress, relieve anxiety, and also worry. A calm body condition and a relaxed mind can increase the chances of successful conception.
How to make Bee Breath yoga moves :
- Sit comfortably with your back straight and shoulders relaxed
- Close your eyes and breathe naturally
- Place your hand in the position shown in the picture (optional), or close your hands in front of your chest
- Keep your lips tight and breathe in through your nose
- Exhale while making a long M sound, like humming, you will make a sound like a buzzing bee
- Keep the sound up until you need to breathe again
- Repeat 6-7 breaths
2. Seated Forward Fend (Paschimottanasana)
Seated Forward Fend or Paschimottanasana movement is a yoga movement that can help train your hamstrings, lower back, and hips.
In addition, this movement is also believed to help strengthen the ovaries and uterus, so it is best done when preparing for pregnancy. This movement is also believed to improve a person’s psychological condition so you will feel better.
The way to do Seated Forward Fend is as follows:
- Sit up straight with legs straightened forward
- Inhale, then spread both hands above your head
- Exhale and bend your back to the front of your hips and reach your legs with your hands, while keeping your spine straight
- Breathe regularly and bend your body further toward your feet each exhale
- Hold that position for 1-2 minutes, then take a deep breath and return to a sitting position with arms outstretched
- Exhale and lower your arms back
3. Reclining Bound Angle Pose (Supta Baddha Konasana)
The next yoga movement for fertility is the Reclining Bound Angle Pose. This movement has several benefits such as stimulating organs in the stomach, including the ovaries, prostate gland, bladder, and kidneys.
This movement can also help stretch your inner thighs, groin, and knees. On the other hand, Reclining Bound Angle Pose can also help relieve stress and depression symptoms previously mentioned related to fertility.
How to do the Reclining Bound Angle Pose is as follows:
- Take a reclining position, hold the neck or waist with a low pillow if needed
- Bend your knees and place your feet on the floor
- Slowly, keep your knees open to the side until your feet are touching
- Place your hands next to your head with your palms facing up
- Maintain this position for up to 10 minutes while continuing to breathe regularly
4. Legs Up The Wall Pose (Viparita Karani)
The Legs Up The Wall or Viparita Karani movement is also known as the candle attitude. This yoga movement has several benefits such as reducing headaches, increasing energy, overcoming abdominal pain due to PMS, and relieving lower back pain.
The Karani Viparita Movement, which is carried out after having intimate relations, is also believed to increase the chances of conception. This pose helps keep sperm in the body so that the possibility of sperm reaching the egg cell is higher so that fertilization can occur.
How to pose Legs Up The Wall is like this:
- Place bolsters, folding blankets or pillows parallel to the wall
- Lie on your back with your lower back on a bolster and your feet against the wall, trying not to have space between your stiff and your wall
- Place your hands on your side with your position stretched
- Hold the position and take a deep breath, stay in that position for about five minutes
5. Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana)
Cobra pose or Bhujangansana is one of the yoga movements for beginners. This movement has many benefits ranging from stretching to the chest, shoulders, stomach, strengthening the spine, tightening the buttocks, relieving sciatica, therapy for asthma, to relieve stress.
Cobra pose is also included in the yoga movement to get pregnant quickly because this movement is believed to increase blood flow to the ovaries and uterus. This can help create hormonal balance as well as increased cervical production, which can help facilitate the journey of sperm to the egg.
How to do Cobra yoga poses are as follows:
- Lie on your stomach on the floor and stretch your legs back
- Spread your hands on the floor, under the shoulders
- Inhale and begin to straighten your arms to lift your chest from the floor
- Hold this pose for 15 to 30 seconds
- Repeat 6-7 times
6. Bridge Pose (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana)
The sixth yoga movement to get pregnant quickly that you can try is the Bridge or Setu Bandha Sarvangasana pose. This movement is useful for stretching the chest, neck, spine, stimulating the abdominal organs, rejuvenating the feet, improving digestion, therapy for asthma, and much more.
This one yoga movement also helps stretch the pelvic area and increase blood flow so that it can stimulate the thyroid gland and lighten its function. In addition, the most important thing is this movement can also overcome anxiety, stress, depression, and fatigue that can affect your fertility.
How do yoga Bridge be as follows:
- Take a sitting position on the mat with knees bent and feet flat on the mat
- Lower your back and lay your body on the mat
- Place your hands flat next to your body
- Lift the hips, hold, and take a deep breath
- Hold your hands behind your back (optional)
- Hold that position for 30-60 seconds
- Release your hand and lower your hips slowly
- Repeat this movement several times
7. Supported Shoulderstand Pose (Salamba Sarvangasana)
Supported yoga poses Shoulderstand can help stimulate the thyroid gland. Thyroid disorders can affect body conditions, one of which is that it can cause fertility problems in women. This movement can also help reduce stress and mild depression which can also affect fertility.
This movement is also very good for stretching the shoulders and neck, improving digestion, reducing fatigue and insomnia, to help relieve symptoms of menopause. This pose is safe to do when preparing for pregnancy, but should not be done if you are pregnant.
The way to do the Supported Shoulderstand movement is as follows:
- Take a lying position and place both hands on your side
- After that, lift your legs into a 90-degree angle
- Press your palms to the floor and lift your waist, making sure your feet stay vertical from the ground
- Use your palms to hold your waist and hold your feet 90 degrees to the floor
- Hold that position for about one and a half minutes
- Lower your legs and back gradually and place your hands on your sides.
- Repeat the movement several times
8. Head-to-Knee Forward Bend Pose (Janu Sirsasana)
The movement you a Janu Sirsasana or Head-to-Knee Forward Bend Pose is one of the movements that can be done by pregnant women. This movement can be done until the second trimester; the goal is to strengthen the back muscles during pregnancy.
Besides being applied during pregnancy, yoga can also be a yoga movement to get pregnant quickly. This yoga is useful as a stretch for the spine, shoulders, thighs and groin. Anxiety, fatigue, and mild depression can also be overcome by using this one yoga motion.
Here are the steps to do the Head-to-Knee Forward Bend Pose:
- Sit on the mat with your legs stretched out in front, you can lift your buttocks with a small pillow if needed
- Bend your right foot and place your heel on your perineum
- Make sure your chest is facing directly to your right foot
- Drop your body forward with your back straight, bend your body as much as possible and reach your left foot with both hands
- If the hand does not reach, you can use a strap wrapped around your left foot
- Do it using the opposite leg
9. Child’s Pose (Balasana)
Balasana pose is also one of the most basic yoga poses and is very easy to do. This movement is useful to relieve stress and increase blood flow. In addition, this pose is also useful for stretching your back muscles, knees, hips and thighs.
Balasana poses can help improve your overall health, so your body is also better equipped to prepare for pregnancy.
How to do Child’s Pose yoga movements are as follows:
- Kneel on the floor, close your fingers and sit on your heels, then hip-width apart
- Lay your body between your thighs like a prostration position
- Straighten your hands to the front and relax
- Do this pose for 1-3 minutes
That’s her various fertility yoga movements that support how to get pregnant quickly with yoga. As mentioned earlier, yoga is not directly related to fertility, but this exercise can indeed support the way you get pregnant quickly.
If you want to have children quickly, you and your partner can consult a doctor to find the right pregnancy program to go through. You can also consult a doctor about applying yoga to this fertility.